11.23.2006

thanksgiving

Our very first Thanksgiving alone! We weren't alone at all though, we had each other and some good friends to celebrate with! I had a little party for some of Ty's friends at our house. I made little Indian headbands and we had treats and let the kids play.

Matthias' friend from Law School, Holly Snow, invited up to Carmel to celebrate with her family on Thanksgiving Day. We stayed in a hotel that night, the kids had their little blankies that Grandma Joanie sent and had so much fun being in a different place. The next day we went to the Indianapolis Children's Museum and then to the High School state championship game in the Indiana Colts stadium. We had so much fun, my most favorite Thanksgiving so far! I'm so Thankful for my little family. They make me smile every day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...