2.13.2009

be mine

We weren't very crafty this year in making Valentine's. I don't know why I have been so crazy lately, but thankfully at the checkout stand I remembered Ty needed to give Valentine's and so I quickly grabbed a box of fun dip for him to hand out. It seems harder these days to make holidays a big deal. Maybe I'm realizing that they aren't such a big deal, or maybe it's just that I don't have the time like I used to. Ty's preschool teacher sent a letter home requesting parents to have their child write the other preschooler's names on the valentine for writing practice. After school, when Ty emptied out his stash, I noticed that his name was written in perfect handwriting on all his Valentine's, some didn't even have his name on it. Way to go parents. Sheesh. Ty spent an hour writing out all 16 names. The patience and concentration he demonstrated! It was a fantastic display! 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...