2.08.2009

turbines



These pictures were taken during our long and excruciating 24 hr drive along I-70&80 (UT to IN) over Christmas Break, I think these were taken in Wyoming. With not much else to view along the highway, wind turbines were definitely the highlight of the drive and really stirred up the crowd in back every time we passed by. Matthias loves wind farms - right now he is working for a renewable energy clinic at school - he can't really tell me what is going on - confidentiality reasons - you know, top secret stuff - anywho, he is always sharing facts with me about turbines. ie: Did you know that the diameter of some wind turbines are the length of a football field? Huge, huh?


2 comments:

Chris said...

Anyone want to start a no-job club? I could be President, Matt could be in our legal department, and you could be den-mother?

Brad and Marci said...

Well at least his job search includes top secret stuff. I can't wait for the final destination and of course I am keeping my fingers crossed for Vegas.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...