1.07.2008

dc



Matthias is in DC today. He flew in last night and will be coming back tonight. He has 4 back to back interviews lined up this morning for different summer internships. He'll only have a couple of hrs to see the sights after - a friend of his is meeting him there to show him around. I wish I could be there to see the sights too!!! His plane was delayed a little over 3 hrs on his way out, so he didn't get there until after the metro stopped running - had to take a taxi to the hostel he stayed at (got in after everyone was sleeping, thank goodness). I was so worried about him staying at a hostel, but he said it worked out great and was only there long enough to catch some shut eye then was off for his interviews early in the morning. Can't wait to hear from him!

6 comments:

Juliana said...

I love DC and hope all goes well!!! Let go running...(nothing big, I need to catch up!)

Keri Hennefer said...

Anj I saw that your kids call your parents Nana and Papa. How funny because that is exactly what my kids call my parents. I thought that was a funny coincidence. Sounds like you had a lot of fun in Utah! If Matt gets an internship, will you guys move to DC?

Ola said...

Looks like you had TONS of fun during Christmas and New Year's...
Wish your hubby GOOD LUCK!!! :)

Holly said...

welcome back. glad you had a good time in utah. i've been in school since last thursday... i wish i had your optimism about it, haha.

tell matthias good luck! is he going to the oral args at the supreme court tomorrow?

LindsSawyer said...

Anj,
I came across your blog and had to say hi, I have wondered where you are and what you are doing...Cute family...Take Care!

janet said...

So-- are you guys heading to DC this summer? What's the news??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...