4.26.2008

ward family temple trip





About a week and a half ago, our ward organized a family temple trip. The closest temple to us is the Louisville Kentucky Temple. We left early in the morning and spent most of the day there. It was a lovely day! The Primary and other amazing ward members organized care and activities for the kids while the parents traded off doing sessions.Some of the activities the kids participated in: making a temple quilt, pictionary, playing with the parachute, and making picture frames. The best thing about the day, besides being in the temple, was how excited the boys were that they got to simply see the temple. It really makes me appreciate the couple of years when we lived across the street from one in South Jordan - so easy to get to. This temple trip came at a good time for me and really helped me to evaluate my life and put things into perspective- if ya know what I mean.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...