11.06.2009

roadside roses


What's so great about these flowers is not the fact that Matthias gave me roses, although I really do love them. If you know Matthias at all, you will know that flowers aren't really his thing to give. And if you know me, you will know that roses aren't my favorite flower. But back to why I like these roses so much. He bought them from a fellow that parks his white pick-up on the side of Country Club Dr in town. He posts a particle board sign that says, Dozen Roses $8.00, and keeps them in a giant cooler. We've often wondered who keeps this roadside florist in business.

I'll have you know, Matthias didn't go small, he upgraded to the $9 dozen which included babies breath. I love these roses so much because he got them just to make me laugh. They are pretty and make me smile every time I look at them. Thanks for making me laugh Hun and keeping a fellow American in business.

2 comments:

ads said...

I don't know, but I think your roses are looking pretty spectacular, and Matthias is pretty darn awesome for getting them for you. I always love flowers myself.

Brad and Marci said...

We all gotta stick together in these tough times and everyones gotta have the American Dream. I bet you made that guys day along with Anj's, Matthias.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...