6.30.2010

9 years and counting

This month we celebrated our 9th anniversary. Our awesome friends, the Katschkes, took the boys for a sleepover and we had an extended date. I was in charge of the night activity and Matt took over the morning activity. We went out to dinner and a movie followed by ice cream. In the morning we golfed 9 holes. I love golfing. This was my first time playing a real game, and I did all right. It was so fun to be out in the cool morning air with Matthias, no kids to worry about. Matthias gave me some good tips that I struggled using, but I actually had one good teeoff.




Several years ago, the Swenson side of the family had a golf tournament, called the Swenson Family Classic, and we would really like to revive it and host next year. We propose a golf tourney here in early June 2011. We know it would be a long drive for everyone, but it is so beautiful here, and we have the floor space for those who want to sleepover at our house. What do you think fam? Any competitors? Hopefully by next year I'll have improved my game, and I actually might be a killer team mate. We are taking a golf clinic in August, watch out!

3 comments:

Papa said...

Anj and Matt - happy anniversary! You are a great couple, who does so much for each other. You have a great little family! We are pleased with all of our children, and are very blessed that you all have such good spouses!

ads said...

Happy, happy anniversary! It's hard to believe that it has been nine years already! You two make a good team planning fun activities to celebrate the big day. I am up for golfing. However, if teams were being chosen, I would be the last kid picked since I don't play golf! Although, next week I am going to have a golf lesson and then go golfing with Marci Mills. So who knows, maybe I will also become a killer team mate too!!

Anonymous said...

Pssh! Heck yes! We are defiantly in! That would be so fun! Count us in! Good job on the 9th year! Crazy! We look up to you guys so much! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...