9.20.2010

two out of two

IN SCHOOL!
A glorious day.



They both came home to their own plate of home baked cookies in honor of their first day. (My tricky little way to get them to tell-all.)

Ty reported that it was THE BEST DAY OF HIS LIFE. In those exact words. I, of course, was thrilled to hear that.

Bex had little to say, I was hoping for more excitement. Later in the day, I overheard him singing a welcome song he learned. (Notice his lunchbox-it was Hoosier Daddy's when he was a boy.)

They both love school and are happy which makes me - HAPPY! Life is good.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so fun! Now time for a baby! Hahaha that is neat you have some free time to your self after 5 years?? Crazy how time flies! They both look so cute! They are going to rule that ittie bitie town ;0)

ads said...

Congratulations mom on having both your kids in school ! What a milestone !!! Love you all !!!!

Suzie said...

I can't believe how big your boys are! They are too cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...