10.05.2011

grandma and grandpa came and I went to time out

Joan and LaMar came out to visit. We were all so excited and loved their time with us. I went down to Denver for a couple of days to attend Time Out for Women with some friends, so I missed most of their trip, but I know the boys had a such a great time. They love attention that their grandparents give, puzzles, movies, McDonalds, pizza, etc. There was a snowstorm during their time here so they went out and built a snowman. Each trip is a cherished memory!


Time Out for Women was pretty amazing!  Matthias' mission president, Daniel Kelly Ogden, was one of the speakers, speaking on becoming happy like Christ. I went down with a bunch of friends from my ward. We all shared a hotel, laughed laughed and laughed, hit the shops and went out to yummy places to eat. I saw a group of gals from Sheridan I knew and ran into my cousin Sarah. My favorite speaker was a lady who spoke about our prophet President Monson. It was a very uplifting and fun time. I loved it! Thanks to Joan and LaMar for watching the boys while I was away and Matthias was at work.
I took this picture for Matthias... and had Pdte Ogden sign his book for Matthias. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...